Hamble Aquatics – Contact
Why choose Hamble Aquatics Swim Team for your child
- Over 90% of our training sessions are taken by our Head Coach, Amy Rodger
- Our training times are convenient and sociable
- We are fortunate to have the use of the pool at Hamble Sports Complex, the perfect place to swim, 20-metres, 4-lane, with a deep end of 1.96 metres and a shallow end of 1.2 metres deep, so plenty of opportunity to practice those all important tumble turns at either end of the pool, plus for parents the segregated, but free, public viewing area to watch your children train
- Relatively small club which ensures every one of our swimmers can reach their full potential through quality focused coaching with some fun along the way
- We believe that much of our success in competition stems from the support which our swimmers and parents give to each other as well as from individual ability of our swimmers
- Proven track record of swimmers succeeding at all levels – Hampshire County ASA, ASER Swim South East Regional and National. In the 2016 / 2017 season we produced 3 National swimmers, 4 Regional swimmers, 3 Regional medals, 6 Regional finals, 2 Hampshire County Champions across 4 events, 8 County finals, 9 County Relay team swims and finally 10 County medals.
Get Started – Join our club!
Next steps – There has never been a better time to join one of our competitive squads, however firstly your child will need to attend an assessment session where we assess their swimming ability, it also gives you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about joining a squad, to arrange this, or for any enquiries relating to Hamble Aquatics Swim Team, please use the form below and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you: